Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fiesta enchiladas recipe. You can cook baked fiesta enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Fiesta Enchiladas:
- Take of butter.
- Provide of sliced mushrooms (ok to omit,like I do).
- Provide of medium red pepper chopped.
- Use of medium onion chopped.
- Take of garlic minced (simply because I love garlic).
- Prepare of large chicken breast about 3/4 lb grilled and chopped or use chicken strips.
- You need of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Use of sour ceam.
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese divided.
- Prepare of pitted black olives.
- Use of flour tortillas 8"or 10" size.
- Use of thick and chunky salsa.
Steps to make Baked Fiesta Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit..
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium high heat. Add mushrooms, peppers, and onion; cook and stir until tender. Drain, add chicken, soup, sour cream, half of the cheese and olives. Mix well..
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla, using about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up and place in baking dish seam side down. Top with salsa and remaining cheese..
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through..
Roll up each tortilla and place it seem side down in the prepared baking dish. Continue this step until all the tortillas are filled and rolled. In a large frying pan or wok, sauté the chicken, pepper and onions in the oil. These smoky enchiladas are a fiesta of flavour. Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
If you find this Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.