Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Rice (Khao Man Gai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Rice (Khao Man Gai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & rice (khao man gai) recipe. To make chicken & rice (khao man gai) you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Rice (Khao Man Gai):
- Prepare of Chicken Thighs- 400g chicken thighs work best as they don't dry out like breasts.
- Provide of Chicken Stock- 1 litre this will save hours on your dish, plus this taste practically the same if you get good stock from an Asian market.
- Take 2 of cups- Rice.
- Prepare of Coriander- A handful? Sorry, I don't measure the weight of my herbs.
- Use 1 of – Big Onion.
- Use of Hainanese Chicken Paste- 2tbsp this stuff will really flavour your chicken and rice as they cook together and you can get it almost anywhere like Waitrose.
- Provide 2 of tsp- White Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp- Dark Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 of tbsp- Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Fermented Soybean Paste – 2 big tbsp normal soybean paste works also.
- Get 1 of tbsp- Sugar.
- Prepare of Chillis- As many as you like but try not to blow your head off, don't try to be a Bangkok Badboy. This also isn't really a spicy dish.
- Use 3 of cloves- Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of Thumb- Ginger.
- Get of Optional: White Rice Vinegar- 1tbsp this is for the dipping sauce so it's all down to preference.
Instructions to make Chicken & Rice (Khao Man Gai):
- 1. Start off by washing the rice in rice cooker bowl 2-3 times until no longer cloudy or milky, then fill rice cooker bowl with water until when you put your finger on top of the rice it is level with where your nail ends this always works for me but if not then just pour in 1 and a half times water to rice..
- 2. Now put the Hainanese chicken paste into the rice and mix in well..
- 3. Slice the chicken thighs into thin slices and put on top of rice then turn on the rice cooker, while the chicken rice is cooking we can work on everything else..
- 4. Next thing is the soup, begin with roughly chopping the onion and coriander..
- 5. With a big saucepan pour in your litre of stock with 1/2 a litre of water also put in the chopped onion, coriander and pepper then bring to boil. It'll be done when the onion is soft, then turn the heat off your soup is done!.
- 6. With everything cooking, we can do the sauce and finish up the dish. For the sauce, start with chopping and mincing the garlic, ginger and chillis..
- 7. In a bowl, put the minced garlic, ginger and chilli with the dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, fermented soybean paste and the sugar, now mix it all together and then loosen it with either a bit of water or the broth, also you can add the vinegar now too but I don't vibe it but it's all preference..
- 8. Now we have all the components together wait till they're all cooked and you're done, serve and enjoy!.
Chickens can spawn from thrown eggs or Chicken Spawn Egg. They are members of the Phasianidae, or pheasant, family of birds. This is my family recipe for Chicken Katsu – Japanese style fried chicken. The chicken (Gallus gallus) is one of humankind's most common and wide-spread domestic animals. The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus).
If you find this Chicken & Rice (Khao Man Gai) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.