Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pad Thai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pad Thai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pad thai recipe. To cook pad thai you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pad Thai:
- Provide of Pad thai sauce.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of packed palm sugar, roughly chopped.
- You need 9 tbsp of water.
- Get 4 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 6 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get of Pad thai.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried shrimp.
- Take 115 g of dried rice noodles, medium, soaked in room temp water for 1 hour then drain and cut into shorter pieces.
- You need 3 of gloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- You need 85 g of firm tofu, cut into small bite-size pieces and pan-fried.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- Get of Choice of shrimp or chicken breast for protein.
- Provide of Dried chili flakes.
- Get 2 of cuts bean sprouts.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Spring onions, cut into 2-inch.
- Provide 1/4 of cut toasted peanuts, roughly chopped.
Instructions to make Pad Thai:
- To prepare the sauce, caramelize the palm sugar on a sauce pan over low heat but make sure not to push it too dark. Then add the water to stop the caramelization. It will immediately harden the sugar syrup but will eventually dissolve once the its heated up again. Add the rest of the ingredients then continue simmer until the sugar has been dissolved again. Set aside..
- Sear your choice of protein over medium heat. If you are using shrimp, take it out of the pan after searing so as not to over cook it..
- Add a little more oil and toss in the garlic, onion, dried shrimps, tofu and chili flakes. Saute for a couple of minutes until fragrant..
- Increase the heat and toss in noodles and sauce. Keep tossing until sauce has been absorbed. You may add a little water if the noodles is undercooked..
- Once noodles are cooked, push everything at one side of the pan. Put a little oil on the empty space and cooked the egg. Break the yoke then once slight cooked, toss in the noodles until all is well combined..
- Add the bean sprout, spring onion, half of the peanuts and the seared shrimps (if using). Toss well then turn off the heat..
- Serve warm with additional sidings of peanuts, chili flakes, bean sprouts, lime wedges (and some sugar according to taste)..
If you find this Pad Thai recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.