Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. To make stuffed pepper soup you need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 6 of breakfast sausages.
- Prepare 2 of strips of bacon.
- Use 6 of pepperoni slices.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Provide 1 of poblano pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Provide 1 of jalapeno pepper, minced.
- Take 1 large of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of minced cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Use 2 of celery stalks, sliced.
- Get 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Provide 1 of 28 ounce can crushed tomatos.
- Take 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Get 32 oz of low sodium or homemade beef stock.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dryed thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Use 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Use 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 4 of sliced green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 cup of shredded italian blend heese, or any cheese you like.
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- In a large stockpot add bacon, pepperoni and sausage cook over medium heat, removing pepperoni and bacon as crisp and sausage when browned. Add oil only if needed to prevent sticking. When all is doneadd ground beef and brown that, remove to plate with other meats..
- Add onion, garlic, all peppers, carrots and celery, cover and soften 5 minutes uncover and add white wine an deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add remaining ingredients except rice, cheese and green onions.simmer partially covered on low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add green onions, rice and parmesan cheese, stir in and heat through..
- Serve, Garnished with the shreddeded cheese on each serving.
Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. This easy Stuffed Pepper Soup is warm, comforting and easy to make! Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. Made with simple ingredients like ground turkey or beef, rice, bell peppers and tomatoes. Stuffed peppers aren't a hard dish to throw together.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.