Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Start out with replacing the lights. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's cold alaskan king crab cheese bagel spread recipe. To make mike's cold alaskan king crab cheese bagel spread you only need 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread:
- Use of ● For The King Crab Spread.
- Use 1 1/2 Cups of Alaskan King Crab Meat [steamed – feathered or cubed].
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quality Sour Cream [less if you want a thicker spread].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Dill [+ reserves for bagels].
- Prepare as needed of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare 2 of Baby Cucumbers [minced -reserve 1 for bagels].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Celery [minced].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Red Onions [minced + reserves for bagles].
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Chives.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves for bagels].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley Leaves [+ reserves for bagels].
- Provide to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Tabasco Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning [+ reserves for bagels].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Bagels.
- Take as needed of Fresh Assorted Bagels.
- Use as needed of Butter Lettuce Leaves [chilled].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Avocado Slices.
- Provide as needed of Fresh Firm Tomato Slices [thin slices – chilled].
- Prepare of reserved Fresh Crispy Cucumber [thin sliced – chilled].
Steps to make Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread:
- 1.5 pounds of fresh crab pictured..
- Crack your shells and pull your meat. Check meat well for any smaller fractured shells. Feather or cube meat..
- Fine mince all of your vegetables, add herbs and crab meat and mix well in cream cheese and sour cream mixture..
- Place crab spread in a decorative serving bowl and refrigerate. Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro..
- Or, serve spread in individual ramikins..
- To construct your stacked bagel sandwichs – follow steps below. Pictured are toasted onion bagels with crab cheese spread..
- Vegetable platter..
- Tomatoes with fresh Dlll pictured. Add a dash of black pepper and Old Bay Seasoning on top of Tomato..
- Add sliced red onions..
- Add sliced avacados and squeeze lemon juice in the tops to keep from browning..
- Add fresh Cilantro and Parsley leaves..
- Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
See great recipes for Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread too! Blue king crab legs are also predominantly red but have a slight hint of orange to them. Add a whole bag of shredded cheese; Mix meat into soup pan, then pour over potatoes and cheese. Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread. Put all ingredients except oil in a large bowl and mix well.
If you find this Mike's Cold Alaskan King Crab Cheese Bagel Spread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.