Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's extremely easy eggs benedict recipe. To cook mike's extremely easy eggs benedict you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Take of Eggs Benedict Ingredients.
- Get 4 of English Muffins.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 4 of Fresh Eggs [room temp].
- Get 1 tsp of White Distilled Vinegar.
- Get 1 packages of Precooked Canadian Bacon [8 pieces].
- Get 1 packages of Knorr Hollandaise Sauce Mix.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 4 tbsp of Chopped Chives.
- Take of Kitchen Items Required.
- You need 4 of small Bowls Or Ramakins.
- You need 1 of Metal Slotted Spoon.
- Get 1 of Serrated Knife.
- You need 2 of small Pots.
- Provide 1 of Whisk.
Instructions to make Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Don't cut the English Muffins in half as you usually would. Just slightly shave off the top dusty portion of the muffin with a serrated knife. Toast well and spread butter on serrated side. By slightly shaving off the tops you'll end up with a thicker, more absorbant muffin that still has that same toasted, crispy outer layer most enjoy..
- Place a small amount of Hollandaise sauce on top of your buttered muffin. Just enough to cover the top..
- Place 2 pieces of Canadian Bacon on top of your sauce..
- Place poached egg on top of your Canadian Bacon..
- Top with Hollandaise sauce and sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper and fresh chives..
- FOR HOLLANDAISE SAUCE: Place 1 cup milk and 1/4 cup butter in pot and bring to a simmer. Add Knorrs Hollandaise packet and black pepper and briskly stir with a whisk..
- FOR POACHED EGGS: Gently crack open 4 eggs and place into individual ramakin bowls. This step is necessary for the security of your yolks. Bring 4" water to a boil then add 1 teaspoon white vinager. Gently add 2 eggs to the water. Boil for 2 1/2 minutes. Gently remove eggs with a slotted spoon. Leave the egg on your spoon and daub on a paper towel to dry for a second or two and gently place on muffin..
- You can also try my 35 second poached egg recipe to save even more time. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353221-mikes-35-second-poached-eggs.
- Repeat for the other 2 eggs..
- TIP: If making more than 2 servings, [especially for larger groups] for times sake, you can poach your eggs for 2 1/2 minutes then gently place in a large bowl filed with water and mostly ice. Let them set until you're ready to serve. When ready, gently place them back into your boiling water for a few seconds [never leaving your slotted spoon] and viola, you still have perfect, timely poached eggs!.
Using crisp rounds of bread and julienned ham makes this version of Eggs Benedict easier to eat (and we think, better) than the traditional English muffin and Canadian bacon. Crack an egg into a small dish, then slip into water. It was extremely easy and very good. Early mornings are easier with Eggs Benedict Florentine on the menu for breakfast. Carefully place the muffin tin in the water in the roasting pan and cover loosely with foil.
If you find this Mike's Extremely Easy Eggs Benedict recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.