Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Scrambled Eggs Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scrambled Eggs Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrambled Eggs Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scrambled eggs sandwich recipe. You can have scrambled eggs sandwich using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled Eggs Sandwich:
- You need 2 slice of Sandwich Bread (Any bread will be ok).
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/3 of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Basil.
- Get 1 slice of Bacon.
- Use 1 slice of White Cheese (Up to you).
- Take 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Scrambled Eggs Sandwich:
- Add the eggs whites in a bowl and whisk up until it begins to foam, add then the yolks and mix while adding the garlic powder, salt and basil..
- In a pan melt the butter and fry the bacon slice around 1 minute in medium heat. Smash the bacon to squeeze the juices. Take out the bacon, cut it on half and reserve it..
- Pour the egg into the pan. Flip the egg to cook the another side. When done put the slice of cheese in the middle of the egg and top with the 2 pieces of bacon wrap it with the egg..
- Spread the mayonnaise on one of the bread slice, put the egg onto it. Spread the thyme on the wrapped egg and finish your sandwich..
Remove from heat and gently fold in salsa. I hope you will like it. Spicy scrambled eggs stuffed in between the crispy toasted bread slices for a delicious sandwich. I prefer the combination of boiled eggs over scrambled with mayonnaise because they seem to mask the somewhat eggy taste of scrambled eggs. The times of breakfast rolls and bread topped with jam, cheese or sausage for breakfast are over..
If you find this Scrambled Eggs Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.