Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon Roasted Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Roasted Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Roasted Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon roasted asparagus recipe. You can cook lemon roasted asparagus using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Roasted Asparagus:
- Take 1 lb of Asparagus.
- Use 1 medium of Lemon.
- Use 1 of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Get 1 of Krazy Mixed up salt seasoning.
- Provide 1 of Garlic pepper seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
Instructions to make Lemon Roasted Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 500. Wash & cut the white ends off of the asparagus. Cut in half and lay in a single layer In a 9X9 baking pan.
- Lightly evenly coat asparagus with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut Lemon in half and squeeze onto the asparagus. Next add the garlic and shake pan gently to roll asparagus.
- Next evenly coat seasoning on asparagus, I prefer to add quite a bit!.
- Now place into oven for 8 minutes, flipping asparagus halfway through..
- (Optional) Once asparagus has been removed from the oven, squeeze the other half of the lemon over the top of the asparagus..
Fresh roasted asparagus is one of the season's best side dishes. Asparagus – Wonderful green vegetable spears that spring up in. The lemon, fresh garlic, & vegan parmesan gives it so much flavor! This is a simple lemon roasted asparagus recipe that's a perfect spring side dish. Roasted Lemon Asparagus Recipe – We love this tangy-sweet roasted Asparagus with crispy Roasted Asparagus Ingredients.
If you find this Lemon Roasted Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.