Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french bread recipe. You can cook french bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Bread:
- Get 1.75 cup of warm water.
- Take 1 tbsp of instant dry yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make French Bread:
- First of all add instant dry yeast and sugar to warm water and leave it for 5 to 7 minutes..
- In a big bowl, mix all-purpose flour and salt. Now add yeast mixture to it and make a dough. Add oil and knead it for 8 to 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Now cover the dough and leave it until double in size. It will take approximately one hour..
- After one hour, take out the dough on a floured surface and knock the air out. Divide the dough into two equal portions..
- Take one portion and with the help of dry flour, roll it out in a rectangle. Now start rolling it upwards to form a loaf. Seal the edges and keeping seam side down. Transfer it to a greased baking tray. Repeat the process with the other loaf also..
- Cover and leave it to rest for 30 minutes. Now with a very sharp knife or a razor blade make 3 to 4 cuts on each loaf. Brush both loaves with some water so that it has beautiful crust when it is ready..
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 degree for 25 to 30 minutes. When it is ready, take it out and transfer it to a wire rack to cool down..
- French bread can be served as a side dish or it can be used to make sandwiches, bruschetta, french toast etc..
French bread tastes wonderful fresh from the oven; once you start making it at home, you won't want to stop. The interior is full of bubbles, often due to the use of sourdough starters to prepare the bread, though not all French. Read on for simple instructions on making French. I have been on a French bread baking kick lately. The steam in the oven will give the outside of the bread the texture you desire.
If you find this French Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.