Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cinnamon and sugar donuts recipe. To make baked cinnamon and sugar donuts you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts:
- Provide of butter, softened.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of egg.
- Take of milk.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Use of salt.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Topping.
- Provide of butter, melted.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Take of cinnamon powder.
- You need of Glaze topping.
- Get of powdered sugar.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Use of water.
Instructions to make Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Lightly oil a donut pan..
- In a medium bowl, combined baking powder, salt and flour. Set aside. In another bowl, add egg, milk and vanilla and beat mixture lightly. Set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the wet ingredients in two parts, alternating with the dry ingredients and finish by beating until everything in just combined..
- Transfer the dough to a piping bag or a large ziplock baggie with the tip cut off. Pipe into the donut pan, filling only ½ the way full. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack allowing to cool just enough to handle. While the donuts are baking melt you butter. In another bowl mix the cinnamon and sugar together for the topping,To cover the donuts, dip each donut in the butter and then roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture..
- You can also put the glaze. Just mix all the ingredients for the glaze. Hope you will enjoy your donuts. Happy baking ..
The cinnamon sugar topping gets in every nook and cranny, and I. So easy and perfect for breakfast! Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts- melt in your mouth baked donuts with a hint of nutmeg, rolled in cinnamon sugar. Light and fluffy cinnamon donuts that are baked in the oven and then rolled in sweet cinnamon sugar. The donuts themselves use yogurt instead of a ton of oil for richness, and maple syrup instead of refined sugar for sweetness.
If you find this Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.