Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe. To cook baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets:
- Take 2 of Skinless boneless pink salmon fillets.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of honey(I use raw organic honey).
- Use 1 tsp of butter.
- Get of Lemon pepper.
- Use of Lawry's Casero Total seasoning.
Steps to make Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets:
- Thaw out salmon fillets, it usually only takes mine 3 minutes to fully thaw out. I buy the great value skinless boneless pink salmon fillets at Walmart for like $7 or so, they come individually wrapped..
- You need two pieces of aluminum foil, that will fully cover your salmon fillets..
- Place one piece of aluminum foil in a pan and place one salmon fillet on top of the foil, fold the sides straight up. Season salmon with total seasoning and lemon pepper. Repeat the process with other salmon fillet..
- Add about 5 squirts of soy sauce to a small bowl and microwave for about 1-2min. Take it out and add 1tsp butter, stir in the butter until melted, add brown sugar, until you get a perfect balance of soy sauce and the sweet taste of brown sugar, slightly more sweet tasting, than the soy sauce. Or to taste. Then add in the 1 tsp honey, stir until everything is well mixed together and dissolved into the sauce mixture. If you have to, you can heat it more, to dissolve the butter or sugar better..
- Pour sauce mixture over the pink salmon fillets. Make sure the sides of aluminum foil are folded straight up, so that the sauce doesn't spill out..
- Carefully fold down edges, covering up the salmon, do not press them down to much, or the sauce spills out..
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, don't forget to preheat oven before hand, sometimes I forget to preheat and have to wait, until the oven preheats, before I can put it in. When the fat starts coming out of the salmon, you know it's done..
Combine lime juice, zest, soy sauce and brown sugar, and pour over the salmon. The brown sugar, butter and honey glaze will caramelize on the surface of the fish, along with the soy sauce it forms a savory, umami-rich coating. Place salmon fillets in pan and drizzle with remaining oil. Serve these flavorful salmon fillets with rice and fresh steamed vegetables or on a bed of salad for a super weekend meal. Sautéed Scallops in Browned Butter-Tarragon Lemon Sauce.
If you find this Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.