Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Portuguese Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Portuguese Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to portuguese cod recipe. You can have portuguese cod using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Portuguese Cod:
- Provide of cod, frozen thawed.
- Get of can whole tomatoes Italian.
- Prepare of can diced tomatoes.
- Use of pitted Kalamata olives.
- Prepare of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need of capers.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Italian dried herbs.
Steps to make Portuguese Cod:
- Thaw cod and place in 8×12 baking dish. Heat oven to 400F.
- In large sauté pan add olive oil and garlic and warm over low heat.
- Put tomatoes in pan and hand crush 28oz can of whole tomatoes. Add capers and olives (diced). Cool on medium heat for 10-20mins till flavors combine and taste is slightly salty..
- Pour sauce over fish and bake uncovered for 20 mins..
- Enjoy with ciabatta bread rubbed with garlic and toasted in oven..
If you find this Portuguese Cod recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.