Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Rice Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot rice pudding recipe. To make instant pot rice pudding you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Rice Pudding:
- Use 1 Cup of Short Grain Rice.
- Use 2 1/2 Cups of 2% Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar or Splenda.
- Take 1 Cup of 2% Milk.
- You need 1/2-3/4 Cup of 2% Milk.
- You need 1 Cup of Raisins (possibly).
- You need 1 Tbs of Cinnamon (possibly).
Instructions to make Instant Pot Rice Pudding:
- Add 1 1/2 cup water to the bottom on the Instant Pot..
- In a 7 Cup Pyrex Bowl Add Rice and 2 1/2 Cup 2% milk..
- Add 3/4 Cup sugar or Splenda and mix..
- Some add Cinnamon. I did not. Also you can add Raisins. Place milk mixture on a high rise Trivet and gently drop in Instant Pot..
- Set on High for 20 minute. After let pressure come down naturally. Bout 15 minutes..
- Stir. Add 1 Cup 2% Milk. Allow to cool or eat warm. I normally go to the next step..
- After some time the rice will absorb the milk and your Pudding will thicken up a bit. Stir it. Add 1/2 – 3/4 Cup Milk. Stir..
- Very creamy. If you like it warm eat it now. If not, put a lid on it and stick it in the refrigerator to cool!!!.
If you find this Instant Pot Rice Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.