Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples recipe. To make pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples:
- Provide 3 of thick cut porkchops without the bone.
- Provide 2 of medium size yellow onions.
- Take 6 slices of white bread.
- Provide 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 3 of large russet potatoes.
- Take of Velveeta cheese cut into cubes and Sourcream.
- Use of seasoning I used for the porkchops and stuffing.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic.
- Provide 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Provide 2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of red delicious apples.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter for Stuffing.
- Take of for the apple seasonings.
- Provide of cinnamon.
- Use of nutmeg.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
Instructions to make Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples:
- First I peel 3 red delicious apples and then cut them into small cubes. After that in a small pot I put 2 teaspoons of butter and let them melt turn down to a medium pour the apples in and then added one teaspoon of nutmeg 1 teaspoon of cinnamon 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of lemon extract I covered the top and then I let it simmer on low light. For 20 min.
- Then to make my stuffing I took 6 slices of white bread and cut them into small cubes then I diced up a small yellow onion and cut them into small square pieces I put them aside and then I got a pot and put 2 teaspoons of butter and let that melt once the butter melted I added the bread and onions poured one cup of chicken broth and added my seasonings of oregano,black pepper, paprika, garlic powfer and rosemary very slowly stirred and covered it and let it cook on low.
- For my pork chops I cut it in the middle and made a pocket afterwards I use the medium size frying pan and put a little bit of vegetable oil in it I then proceeded to season my pork chops with the same seasoning I used for my stuffing but I also added a little bit of salt once I finish this I take pork chops and then place it in the frying pan to simmer and just Brown for two minutes on each side then placed them on a baking pan and stuffed it with stuffing and the apples I place them in oven.
- I preheat the oven to 370 then I wash off 3 large russet potatoes and poke holes in them and brush them with vegetable oil after that I sprinkle them with salt an black peppef then place the alone in oven for 1 hour 20 min let the pork chops cook for 30 or until you see a clear liquid coming out.
- I then cut and caramelized the 2nd yellow onion and put aside and melt the Velveeta cheese once the patatoes are done you cut in half press down on the end to make the pocket add butter the melted cheese tsp of Sourcream and caramelized onions on top.
If the dip is any indication, these are just as addicting from Delish.com. Get the recipe:How To Make Tender and. These Easy Stuffed Pork Chops Have The Best Homemade Gravy! The sweet onions, tart apples and savory pork combines to make a meal you won't soon forget! (Uh, I happen to have not forgotten it simply. The pork chops bake up super tender, with a flavorful stuffing and gravy on top.
If you find this Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.