Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for English Muffin Tuna Melt recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect English Muffin Tuna Melt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to English Muffin Tuna Melt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to english muffin tuna melt recipe. You can have english muffin tuna melt using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make English Muffin Tuna Melt:
- Use 2 of English muffins split and toasted and lightly buttered.
- Prepare 1 of 5 ounce can tuna, drained I used white albacore.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped celery.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mayonnaise, more if you like it really creamy.
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 4 slice of of fresh tomato.
- Prepare 4 slice of sharp cheddar cheese-or cheese you like.
- Take 4 slice of pepper jack cheese- or cheese you like.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded lettece for garnish.
Steps to make English Muffin Tuna Melt:
- Preheat broiler in your oven..
- In a bowl combine tuna with all ingredients except tomato, cheese and lettece, mix well to combine..
- Evenly divide tuna salad on toasted english muffins, top each muffin with a slice of tomato, top tomato with a slice of cheddar and pepper jack cheese. Place under broiler to melt cheese, serve hot sprinkledwith shredded lettece..
The central ingredient is canned tuna — aka "tuna fish". And they were so, so, so, so good. Broil four minutes or until golden. Skinny Open-Faced English Muffin Tuna Melt Recipe Variations. Take your English muffin add butter the bottom and the top and place under the grill till it's a little brown.
If you find this English Muffin Tuna Melt recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.