Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. Do this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hint of cinnamon baked sugar doughnuts recipe. To make hint of cinnamon baked sugar doughnuts you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts:
- Provide of Vegetable Oil.
- Take of Buttermilk.
- Take of Eggs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- You need of vanilla.
- Use of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Sugar, for the Sugar Coating.
- Get of Ground Cinnamon, for the Sugar Coating.
Instructions to make Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Spray the doughnut pan with nonstick spray..
- Mix together the oil, buttermilk, eggs, sugar, salt, baking powder and vanilla until it is well blended..
- Stir the flour into the buttermilk mixture. Mix the flour together with the mixture until smooth..
- Fill-in the doughnut pans to about 3/4 of the way..
- Bake doughnuts for 25 to 30 minutes. At 25 minutes, they are done, but if you want a little color to them, then bake for another 5 minutes. Up to you..
- Take the doughnuts from oven and, if you can, let them cool for 5 minutes..
- Now, remove donuts from pan and place them on a baking wire rack..
- Put the cinnamon and sugar together in a sandwich paper bag. Slightly shake the spices together in the bag..
- One at a time, drop your doughnuts in the bag and shake them lightly to cover..
- You can either eat them right away or store them together in a different sandwich paper bag..
If you find this Hint of Cinnamon Baked Sugar Doughnuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.