Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fun-colored swirl meringues recipe. You can have fun-colored swirl meringues using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues:
- Take of Meringues:.
- Prepare 3 of large egg whites.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- You need of Gel food coloring (Of your choice. This is optional but highly recommended.).
- Provide of Buttercream frosting:.
- You need 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powder sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 tsp of whole milk.
Steps to make Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues:
- Preheat oven to 110 degrees Celsius (230 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Whip the eggs whites on low-speed with a hand mixer until it becomes foamy. Add in salt and switch to high speed..
- Gradually pour in the sugar and keep whipping it until stiff peaks have formed. You want to whip it longer than you think. You should have the confidence to flip the bowl upside down without it falling out, this is when you know it’s done. Once you’ve reached this point, add in the extracts and blend it in..
- Take out a large piping bag (or a large ziplock bag) and prop it inside a tall drinking glass. Using a long skewer, dip the tip into your choice of gel food coloring and paint 2 long strips on opposite sides of the bag..
- Fill the bag with the meringue mixture as much as possible without it overflowing..
- Gently set the tip of the piping bag on a parchment paper lined tray and begin swirling. Try to make them all the same size or close to it to ensure that all of them will cook evenly. Get creative with colors and have some fun while stuck inside..
- Bake for 90-95 minutes. I know it’s a long time but trust me, it’s well worth the wait..
- Remove from oven and let them cool for 10 minutes. While it’s cooking make the buttercream frosting..
- To make the frosting, begin with creamy the butter. Then, add in the powdered sugar followed by: milk and vanilla extract. Pour into a piping bag and gently squeeze the frosting on the middle of a meringue then gently press another meringue on top; making a meringue sandwich..
- Easy to make, hassle free, and super good!.
Read my tips on how to make meringue cookies perfectly. Get inspired by color combination Meringues and Tea and create a design. Blueberry Swirled Meringues: In addition to the time change, it's been sunny with blue skies here This addition to the meringues gives a subtle hint of flavor and a beautiful touch of color. They're really one of the easiest cookies you can I didn't have candycanes, so I used peppermint extract and green food coloring. BTW- I made this cake just for fun but it sold the next.
If you find this Fun-Colored Swirl Meringues recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.