Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mango Smoothie With A Healthy Twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Smoothie With A Healthy Twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Smoothie With A Healthy Twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango smoothie with a healthy twist – breakfast bowl recipe – mango oats smoothie recipe. You can cook mango smoothie with a healthy twist – breakfast bowl recipe – mango oats smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Smoothie With A Healthy Twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie:
- Use of Mangoes (Peeled and cubed).
- Take of Oats.
- Prepare of Cold Milk.
- Use of Water.
- Provide of Fresh fruits (Mango cubes. sliced cherries) Any fruits of your choice.
- Prepare of Sliced Pistachios.
Steps to make Mango Smoothie With A Healthy Twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie:
- Heat a 3/4 cup of water in a nonstick saucepan and add oats. Cook oats for 6 minutes on medium low flame stirring continuously. When oats are cooked switch off the flame. Let it cool down completely before grinding. Soaked 10 pistachios (without shells) in a 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes drain the water and slice them. Keep them aside..
- Now blend cooked oats, mangoes with cold milk together in a mixer till smooth. Pour into a big bowl, garnish with chopped mangoes, cherries and sliced pistachios..
- Tips: You could even make oats in advance and use accordingly. You can substitute mangoes with any seasonal fruit. By soaking, pistachios will slice easily..
If you find this Mango Smoothie With A Healthy Twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.