Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla ice cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla ice cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla ice cream recipe. To cook vanilla ice cream you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vanilla ice cream:
- You need 2 cup of cream (2 tetra pack).
- You need 4-5 Tbs of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 2 pinches of salt.
Steps to make Vanilla ice cream:
- Bowl or beater ke whisks ko 1/2 hour ke lte freezer me rakh dein.. Or cream ko chilled kar lein… Cream chilled honi chahye par freezer wali naw ho..
- Freezer sy bowl nikaal kar us me cream daal kar 2 seconds ke Lye Lye beat karain.. Phr us me Condensed milk, vanilla essence or salt daal kar beat karain zyada beat nhe krna bus thora sa meat karain or ice cream ko ksi bowl me add kar plastic wrap sy cover kar ke 3 hours ke Lye freezer me rakh dein..
- 3 hours baad ice cream freezer sy nikalain or again beat krna start karain low speed par.. Ap hand whisk sy bhe meat kar skhty hain.. Ham ny ice cream me air produce krni hai.. Commercial ice cream wai procedure sy bnai jati hai.. Jab ice cream me air produce hony lgy or thick sy consistency me a jaye to ice cream ke uper butter paper lagakar usy uper foil paper sy cover kar ke 8 hours ya over night ke Lye freezer me rakh dein.. Or tayar hai apki soft si mazedar ice cream 😇.
This vanilla ice cream recipe PROMISES a silky smooth, ultra creamy, richly vanilla flavored ice cream. Vanilla ice cream is the perfect accompaniment to homemade fruit pies and warm chocolate cakes. Super creamy and smooth with a little hint of vanilla, this old fashioned vanilla ice cream is the best recipe around! Summers and ice creams are synonymous. Find vanilla ice cream stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
If you find this Vanilla ice cream recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.