Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe. To make snowy mountain meringue cookies you need 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Snowy mountain meringue cookies:
- Get 4 of egg whites.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Flavoring of choice vanilla, cinimon, mint.
- Take 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 3-5 drops of desired food coloring (optional).
Instructions to make Snowy mountain meringue cookies:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl mix together the two types of sugar until evenly mixed.
- With a stand or hand mixer whip the egg whites until foamy 3-5 min on medium speed.
- Add th salt and cream of tartar and mix for about 3 min on medium speed.
- While continuing to mix slowly add tablespoons of the sugar mixture pausing to scrape the sides of the bowl and gold into the mix, increasing mixer speed as mixture thickens, continue until all of the sugar is mixed about 4-5 minuets.
- Keep mixing until you produce thick and stiff peaks 7-9 minuets.
- Add the flavoring and the optional food coloring at this stage and mix well 3-4 minuets.
- Next use a plastic ziplock bag to pipe the mix onto a a parchment lined pan.
- I use a sealed ziplock bad while I pipe to prevent the mix from escaping at the top.
- Use a cup with the bag draped over the sides to add the mixture to the bad with less mess.
- Use a circular wrist motion to make the peaks.
- With the extra mixture make the smaller cookies as pictured above.
- Bake the cookies for 2-2.5 hours or until they brown or darken in color.
- Pull the cookies out and allow to cool and enjoy.
- Note these cookies don’t do well with high humidity, so store in a dry air tight container..
Find the best free stock images about snowy mountain. Simply delicious, decadent meringue cookies or rather cookie sandwich paired together with caramel buttercream and walnuts. It's the perfect fat-free treat to really beat a Hot Cocoa Meringue Cookies are hot chocolate flavored meringue cookies that are light and airy with · Sweet, delicate, snowy meringue is just right to make these cute melting snowmen cookies. We are dedicated to only baking with quality ingredients – keeping it natural by keeping it simple. Snowy Mountains Cookies specialises in the art of making quality, gourmet, wholesome cookies abundantly filled with delicious and chunky ingredients so that every bite is a tasty treat.
If you find this Snowy mountain meringue cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.