Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's stuffed Cornish game hens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's stuffed Cornish game hens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's stuffed cornish game hens recipe. You can have brad's stuffed cornish game hens using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's stuffed Cornish game hens:
- Get 3 of Cornish game hens.
- Take 1 pkg of Mccormick brown sugar burbon marinade package.
- Get 1 stick of butter, divided.
- Get 1/2 cup of white zinfandel.
- Get of For the stuffing.
- You need 3 of strips, Applewood smoked bacon.
- Take 1 of large pretzel roll.
- Take 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Get 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of large crimini mushrooms, chopped.
- Take 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- Provide 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Get 1/2 tsp of herbs de province.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
Instructions to make Brad's stuffed Cornish game hens:
- Wash birds inside and out. Pat dry..
- Place pretzel bun in a 200 degree oven directly on the rack. Bake until it dries, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt 1 tbs butter in a fry pan. Add shallot, celery, mushrooms, and cranberries. Sauté until everything is tender..
- Meanwhile, rub bird inside and out with seasonings from the marinade package..
- When veggies are tender and bun is dried, add seasonings, garlic, and bouillon to the veggies. Sauté one minute. Crumble the bun into the pan. Add 1/4 cup water. Bring to a simmer, shut burner off and cover pan. Let sit 10 minutes..
- Fluff up stuffing. Lay 1 bacon strip in the cavity of each bird. Fill cavity with stuffing..
- Place a rack in a LG baking dish. Pour in wine. Place birds on a rack in pan. Cover with foil. Place in a 350 degree oven for a half hour..
- Melt a half stick of butter. After a half hour. Remove foil from bird. Baste bird with butter every 10 to 15 minutes until bird reaches 165 degrees at the thickest part..
- Let birds rest 5 minutes after they are done. Serve immediately. I served it with a baked yam with butter and sprinkled with a touch of garlic powder and cinnamon. Enjoy..
These The Ultimate Roasted Cornish Game Hens can easily take on your favorite whole chicken recipe in a fraction of You can save them and make gravy or add it to a stuffing. Melt the remaining butter in a baking dish and add the hens, turning them in the butter until coated all over. Transfer hens to large serving platter and garnish with orange slices, if desired. These little hens always give an elegant touch to any gathering and bring smiles to everyone's face. How to Make Cornish Game Hens with Stuffing.
If you find this Brad's stuffed Cornish game hens recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.