Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Tortellini Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tortellini soup recipe. You can have creamy tortellini soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tortellini Soup:
- Provide 1/2 lb of Chicken breast, cubed.
- Use 1 of 14.5 oz can chicken broth.
- Get 1 of 9 oz package refrigerated cheese tortellini.
- Get 2 of 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken soup.
- Use 2 cup of half-and-half.
- You need 1 of 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- Provide 1 small of onion, diced.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper (.25 tsp if desired).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes or crushed red pepper (NOT red pepper powder!).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Poultry seasoning (1 tsp if desired).
Steps to make Creamy Tortellini Soup:
- Bring chicken broth to boil in soup pot..
- Add tortellini to chicken broth. Cook according to package directions (cooked through and firm to bite, about 8 minutes)..
- Sautee 1 small, diced onion in 2 TBs of butter w/2 tsp minced garlic. Add thyme, black pepper, salt, red pepper, and poultry seasoning. Also sautee chicken in this mix..
- Stir chicken/onion mixture, cream of chicken soup, half-and-half, spinach (leave out about 1/2 cup, if desired) with tortellini and chicken broth..
- Bring to a simmer. Continue cooking until hot (7-10 minutes). Serve..
If you find this Creamy Tortellini Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.