Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Individual Sweet Flatbreads with Mastic and Cranberries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Individual Sweet Flatbreads with Mastic and Cranberries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Individual Sweet Flatbreads with Mastic and Cranberries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to individual sweet flatbreads with mastic and cranberries recipe. To cook individual sweet flatbreads with mastic and cranberries you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Individual Sweet Flatbreads with Mastic and Cranberries:
- Take 400 g of all purpose flour.
- Take 140 g of brown sugar, granulated.
- Provide 7 g of dry yeast (or 15g fresh).
- Provide 200 ml of warm water.
- Get 50 ml of olive oil.
- You need of zest of an orange.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground mastic.
- Prepare 200 g of dried cranberries.
- Get of sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Individual Sweet Flatbreads with Mastic and Cranberries:
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour and yeast. Mix in mastic, sugar and orange zest..
- Add the olive oil and the warm water. Mix until the sides of your bowl are clean..
- Knead for about 10min until you have a smooth dough. TIP: If the dough is sticky, oil your hands lightly in order to manage it easily. Do not add extra flour..
- Put in an oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to rise for 1hr in a warm spot..
- Press gently to deflate the dough and add the cranberries. Knead until they’re evenly distributed..
- Weigh and cut the dough into 8 equal pieces. Flatten each piece and give an oval shape..
- Transfer to a paper lined baking tray. Dissolve 1 tsp of sugar in 50ml of water..
- Brush each flatbread and sprinkle generously with sesame. Allow to rise for another 30 min..
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 200⁰C / 400⁰F for 20 min. Enjoy!.
All Reviews for Ham and Sweet Potato Mini Flatbreads. These mini flatbreads are perfect for lunch, or even a super easy dinner. Grilled flatbread with za'atar couldn't be easier, or more delicious. Extra tips included to get much better soft rotis that puff. Top with roasted cauliflower, chickpeas and pepitas.
If you find this Individual Sweet Flatbreads with Mastic and Cranberries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.