Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nacho cheese dorito casserole recipe. You can have nacho cheese dorito casserole using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 bag of nacho cheese doritos.
- Get 1 of dice onion.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 can of cream chicken soup.
- Use 1 can of nacho cheese soup.
- Take 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Get 1 bag of velveeta graded cheese.
- Take 1 bag of mexican graded cheese.
- Use of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco season.
Instructions to make Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole:
- In a large pot saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a few minutes and then add ground beef and brown. Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Add taco season, chicken soup, nacho soup and enchilada sauce and stir on low heat..
- In a glass or metal pan grease with butter and take the nachos and crunch up in bag. Spread a layer of chips to cover the bottom of the pan. Then add sauce from stove and the remaining chips. Take the two cheeses and cover the entire pan. Lastly sprinkle a little cilantro on top and place in oven at 350 for 25 minutes..
- You can change out beef and add chicken, plain diorite chips and green enchilada sauce..
If you find this Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.