Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy homeade pretzels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy homeade pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy homeade pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homeade pretzels recipe. To make easy homeade pretzels you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy homeade pretzels:
- Take of Pretzel dough.
- You need of active dry yeast.
- Use of warm water (slightly warm to the touch).
- Prepare of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Take of sugar.
- Provide of ish cups of all purpose flour (might need more).
- Get of Baking soda bath.
- You need of water.
- Take of baking soda.
- Provide of Toppings.
- Prepare of Beaten egg with a splash of water.
- Use of butter melted.
- Use of Whatever toppings you want:.
- Use of Cinnamon sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Garlic and herb.
- Use of Curry.
- Prepare of Everything seasoning, ect!.
Steps to make Easy homeade pretzels:
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees and line a large baking sheet or two baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Combine yeast with warm water and sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with hook attachment. Wait for the mixture to look foamy, if it doesn't after 10min your yeast Is probably dead. Check expiration date and make sure water wasnt too hot! Stir in salt and 1 tbs of melted butter. Add flour 1 cup at a time until a dough forms and is no longer sticky. You may need more or less depending on temperature differences..
- Knead dough for 5 more minutes until smooth and pliable. Form dough into a ball and place it back into the bowl to rest for 15 minutes. During this time, prepare baking soda bath..
- In a medium sized pot, boil 2 cups of water with 4 tbs of baking soda. Once the baking soda is mostly dissolved, lower heat.
- At this time, 15 minutes of dough resting time should be up. Take dough out of the bowl and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand. Cut dough into 8 sections (like a pizza). Roll each triangle into a long rope, about 19-20 inches long. Apply even pressure so the ends dont taper.
- Shape dough into pretzel shape and place in baking soda bath for 1 minute. If the whole pretzel isn't covered by the water, spoon it on top of the areas is doesn't reach. Once the 2 minutes is up, carefully pick pretzel up with the help of a fork or spatula and place on prepared baking sheet. You may have to re-shape slightly. Blot dry with a paper towel.
- Brush each pretzel with egg wash and then top with desired toppings.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until golden brown. Brush with melted butter as soon as they are out of the oven. Butter is optional, but I mean its butter why not?! Enjoy!.
The pretzels will rise to the surface; flip with a slotted spoon. This is one of the easiest ways to prepare homemade soft pretzels and the results are extra delicious. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. If a warm, buttery soft pretzel sounds good to you, then you'll want to save this Easy Homemade Pretzel recipe. Dip them in your favorite cheese sauce or simply slather with melted butter.
If you find this Easy homeade pretzels recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.