Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Potato and Sausage Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potato and Sausage Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato and sausage pie recipe. To make cheesy potato and sausage pie you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Potato and Sausage Pie:
- Prepare of Potatoes mash.
- Provide 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 0.5 cup of Milk.
- Take 200 g of greated cheddar cheese.
- Use of Rest of the pie.
- Use 1,5-2 kg of sausage (use your favorite).
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Use 0.5 tsp of pepper.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
Steps to make Cheesy Potato and Sausage Pie:
- Wash and peel the potatoes then cut them into quarters, cover with water and a very generous pinch of salt and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender. Once you’ve drained the cooked potatoes, put them aside to dry for about 2 minutes..
- Mash the potatoes until they are smooth. Add the egg, salt, butter and milk, then using a wooden spoon stir the potatoes until the butter melts into the potatoes. Put a little bit of cheese aside to put on top later. Add the rest of the cheese and stir in. Put aside..
- Fry the sausage in a large frying pan with a little oil on a high heat. Cook to medium well. Make sure that the sausage is rolled in the pan. Set aside when done..
- In a pot, fry the onion in oil. Stir often, until onion turn pale brown. Add the juices left in the pan after frying the sausage. Then add the tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper. Reduce the heat and simmer fot 45 minutes, stir often. Remove from the heat and add the garlic. Set aside..
- In a greased springform pan line the bottom and sides with mash. Then spread a little bit of the tomato mix on the bottom. Now place the sausage in..
- Cover the sausage with the remainder of the tomato mix. Now close up with mash. Sprinkle over the cheese. Bake in a pre heated oven (220°C) for 45 minutes..
In medium bowl, thoroughly stir hot milk, dry potatoes, onion, melted butter, parsley, garlic and salt until consistency of stiff mashed potatoes. Used yukon gold potatoes instead of red potatoes for more flavor, added kosher salt and fresh ground pepper Absolutely awesome! Top each muffin cup with grated cheese and slid into the preheated oven. If you haven't been around here long, you might not know that I love comfort food. Sort of like a casserole, with golden brown Cooking sausages in the oven with vegetables is a quick dinner you can throw together in mere minutes.
If you find this Cheesy Potato and Sausage Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.