Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable pulao (rice cooked with veggies and spices) recipe. To make vegetable pulao (rice cooked with veggies and spices) you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices):
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Basmati rice.
- You need 3 cups of Water.
- Take 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped French Beans.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- You need of For the tempering :.
- Take 3 tbs of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- Provide 3 of Small pieces Cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of Small cardamoms.
- Use 1 of Big cardamom.
- You need 4 of Black Peppercorns.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- You need of For the Final Tempering :.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of Homemade Ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Cashewnuts.
Instructions to make Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices):
- First thing to be done is, wash the rice thoroughly and keep soaked in water for 1/2 water..
- In a big saucepan heat oil and add the whole spices..
- As soon as they splutter add the green peas and the chopped french beans and carrots. Saute for about 2-3 minutes..
- Drain the soaked rice and add to the above vegetables. Add salt to taste and some ghee. Mix well..
- Saute for two to three minutes and add hot water to the rice..
- Bring to a boil on high flame stirring occasionally. When almost half the water has evaporated, lower the flame to minimum, and cover and cook till done. Switch off the flame..
- In a small kadhai, heat little ghee and add chopped cashews to it. Stir till brown and roasted. Add this to the pulav..
- Serve this delicious Vegetable Pulao with some Daal Tadka. (Check out this delicious recipe: Daal Tadka https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/9395077-daal-tadka?token=dFTdXRA55qsskPvHfgyVhGQA).
If you find this Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.