Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dudhpak (Rice pudding) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dudhpak (Rice pudding) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dudhpak (Rice pudding) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dudhpak (rice pudding) recipe. To cook dudhpak (rice pudding) you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dudhpak (Rice pudding):
- You need 500 ml of full fat milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of basmati rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of gulkand.
- Provide 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Use 4 of blanched almonds.
- Take 4 of blanched pista.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Use 7-8 of cashews if like.
- Use 1 tsp of rose sarbat if like.
Instructions to make Dudhpak (Rice pudding):
- First take deep and heavy bottomed pan and grease it with ghee so that milk won’t stick at bottom. Now add milk and bring it to a boil. After that lower the flame and boil it again for 3-4 mins..
- Now take pre soaked basmati rice and drain extra water. put 1/4 tsp ghee in rice and mix it. Add rice into the milk and mix it well. Now let the milk simmer on low flame until rice is cooked..
- Stir the milk frequently and after milk comes to boil, check the rice. after the rice is cooked add sugar and again cook it for 2 minutes on medium flame..
- Now add blanched almonds, pisti, pinch nutmeg powder, gulkand,cardamom powder, grated cashews,rose syrup.mix everything well. yummy yummy dudhpak is ready to serve..
Starts with Arborio rice and milk and finished with eggs and Looking for a Creamy Rice Pudding recipe? Served hot, it instantly becomes a comfort food on a cold, winter night; served cold, and it becomes a refreshing dessert on a hot, summer day. Rice pudding is a real classic, and so easy to bung in the oven on the weekend. Maybe even better than the "original"? It is also called meetha bhaat, payasam, payasa, or dudhpak.
If you find this Dudhpak (Rice pudding) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.