Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter banana cake (dog treat) recipe. To cook peanut butter banana cake (dog treat) you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat):
- Get of Cake.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Get 2 of bananas – mashed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of whear flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 of egg – beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Provide of Frosting.
- You need 2 of bananas – mashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of wheat flour (more may be needed).
Steps to make Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat):
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 8" cake pan..
- Combine water, bananas, vanilla, egg and peanut butter..
- Stir in flour, oats and baking powder..
- Pour into pan and bake for approximately 1 hour (or until toothpick inserted in middle of cake comes out clean)..
- Place cake on wire rack to cool completely..
- To prepare frosting, mix all ingredients until well combined. Additional flour may be needed to reach desired consistency..
- Frost cake, spoil those pups, then store in fridge!.
If you find this Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.