Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Green Chile Pork Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Green Chile Pork Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as effectively as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's green chile pork stew recipe. To make mike's green chile pork stew you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Green Chile Pork Stew:
- Use 2 (1 pound) Buckets of Bueno Green Chilies [reserve 1].
- Provide 1 Can (1 Pound) of Tomatillos [drained – hand crushed].
- Prepare 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger Meat [optional].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Pork Meat [1" chunks].
- Get 3 tbsp of Ground Cumin [reserve 1 tbsp].
- You need 1 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Get 5 Cans (14 oz) of Beef Stock.
- Use 1 Cup of Celery [diced – with leaves].
- Take 2 of LG White Onions [rough chopped].
- You need 6 of Garlic Cloves [smashed – fine minced].
- Provide 4 of Medium Potatoes [small chop].
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Fresh Cilantro [stems and leaves – added last – + reserves for garnish].
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [added last].
- You need 1 tbsp of Green Chile Powder [added last].
- You need to taste of Sea Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 Package of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
Instructions to make Mike's Green Chile Pork Stew:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Fresh pork loin roast..
- Fresh flour tortillas..
- Brown your ground beef and pork with a splash of olive oil. Drain meat in a colander. Return meat to pot..
- Add 1 bucket green chilies, onions, celery, 6 garlic cloves, 1 tsp Mexican Oregano, 1 tbsp Cumin and 1 can beef stock to your pot. Cover and allow her to simmer until onions and celery are translucent. About 5 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Add 4 cans beef stock to mixture. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Add potatoes and simmer for 10 minutes or, until potatoes are soft..
- This is an important step: You're now steeping. Pour your other bucket of green chilies in along with your fresh chopped Cilantro, 1 tablespoon Cumin, 1 tablespoon Granulated Garlic, 1 tablespoon Granulated Onion and 1 tablespoon Green Chilie Powder. Mix well, cover and simmer 5 minutes longer..
- Serve stew hot with warmed flour tortillas and chilled Cilantro. No other condiments required. Enjoy!.
- Know that any leftover stew makes for great taquitos! With your stew fully heated: Use a slotted spoon to drain any fluids and place your meat and potato solids in warmed flour tortillas. Roll tortillas up tightly and pin with toothpicks. Fry in vegetable oil until tortillas are browned and crispy. Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole sides..
- Serve on beds of cabbage and garnish with fresh Cilantro and Parsley. That's it! Easy peasey! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Green Chile Pork Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.