Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Low sodium lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low sodium lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low sodium lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low sodium lasagna recipe. You can cook low sodium lasagna using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low sodium lasagna:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 14 oz of no salt diced tomatoes undrained.
- Use 8 oz of can no salt tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed fennel seeds.
- Use 8 of no salt lasagna noodles.
- Provide 1 of egg beaten.
- Use 15 oz of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Steps to make Low sodium lasagna:
- For the sauce: cook ground beef onion and garlic until brown. Drain the fat, stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, fennel seeds and black pepper into meat mixture. Bring to a boil and reduce heat, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain the noodles rinse with cold water and set aside.
- For the filling: combine egg, cottage cheese and parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Spread about a 1/2 cup of the sauce on the bottom of a 2 quart rectangular baking dish. Then half of the cook noodles in the dish and spread with half of the filling, top with half of the remaining sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese repeat in layers and sprinkles mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Low Fat Low Sodium Delicious Fresh Herb Turkey Meatballs, Creamy Tomato Soup (vegan/low Fat/paleo/low Sodium), Baked Beans-low Fat, Low Sodium. A simple low carb lasagna layered with an amazing bolognese, mozzarella, parmesan, and fresh Italian parsley. If that's sounds like you, you will love this recipe with its hearty sauce, sausage, and cheese. Learn more about low sodium levels, risk factors, prevention and treatment here. See more ideas about Low sodium, Low sodium recipes, Low salt recipes.
If you find this Low sodium lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.