Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thrice-cooked adobo (pork or chicken) recipe. To make thrice-cooked adobo (pork or chicken) you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken):
- You need of part vinegar.
- Get of part soy sauce.
- Prepare of Bay leaf.
- Get of ke pork with fat cuts.
- Prepare of ke chicken or more.
- Prepare of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Provide of Water or broth.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Sprinkle of peppercorns.
- Provide of Oil for shallow frying.
- Provide of Options:.
- Get of Add whole boiled egg/s.
- Take of Substitute with or add Balsamic vinegar.
- Get of Add Oyster sauce.
- Take of Seasoning (knorr or maggi).
Instructions to make Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken):
- In a pot in medium heat, place in pork and chicken meat, equal parts of soy sauce and vinegar (depends on the amount of your meat, it's not supposed to swim in it, just enough to flavor it. Here I used about 3-4 Tbsp), chopped garlic, peppercorns, Bay leaf. Cover and bring to a boil, do not stir before that. This process cooks the vinegar..
- When it boils, check if the meat juices have come out and cover once more without stirring. Lower the heat and let it simmer some more..
- When you feel/smell that the vinegar has cooked through, you can stir so that the sauce touches all parts of the meat. Cover and let the sauce reduce to almost none, stirring once in awhile..
- After it has reduced, add water or your broth, up to almost top of the meats. Cover and reduce it to half, stirring once in a while..
- Once it has reduced, set aside and ready your frying pan with oil. Shallow fry the meat until all sides have a nice colour..
- This is a photo of the reduced juices. You'll use this again after frying. (Oops, too much peppercorns lol).
- Once done frying, pour the frying pan content into the pot with juices. Try to get everything stuck on the pan, that's flavorful, including the rendered fat oil. Stir to distribute the sauce on the meat while on low heat. Reduce it down a bit more as desired and it's ready to serve. Best served with rice!.
- Try the optional ingredients listed above. Just make sure the ratio of soy and vinegar are equal. :).
If you find this Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.