Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to harry potter themed chocolate cake recipe. To cook harry potter themed chocolate cake you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake:
- Provide of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Provide of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take of baking powder.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Use of salt.
- Take of espresso powder.
- Prepare of milk, buttermilk, almond, or coconut milk.
- Prepare of vegetable, canola oil, or melted coconut oil.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Use of boiling water.
- Provide of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe.
Steps to make Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare two 9-inch cake pans by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring..
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through flour mixture until combined well..
- Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter until well combined..
- Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan and cool completely..
- Frost cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting..
If you find this Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.