Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best White Chocolate Raspberry Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chocolate Raspberry Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate raspberry cake recipe. To cook white chocolate raspberry cake you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Chocolate Raspberry Cake:
- You need 150 g of White Chocolate.
- Provide 75 g of Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Use 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Milk (Optional).
- Take 150 g of Sugar.
- Use 300 g of All-purpose Flour.
- Provide 45 g of Almond/Chopped Walnuts.
- Take 200 g of Frozen Raspberries.
- Get Pinch of Of Salt.
Steps to make White Chocolate Raspberry Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). In a small saucepan, combine butter and white chocolate and cook over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate is all melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly..
- In stand mixer beat the eggs and sugar at high speed until it is thick and pale. Add flour, baking powder, salt, the melted white chocolate mixture and milk. Stir until it is throughly combined. Spread the batter into a prepared pan then sprinkle with almond and frozen raspberries. Bake for 23-28 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the cake cool. Remove from the pan and garnish with confectioners sugar. Serve with vanilla sauce. Delicious 😋.
If you like your cakes sweet and fruity, this white chocolate and raspberry cake will put a smile on your face. In about one month, more or less, I'm going to be a mother of two. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is an amazing combination of white chocolate cake layers, raspberry filling, and white chocolate frosting! Tart raspberries and sweet white chocolate are an amazing combination. Prepare White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
If you find this White Chocolate Raspberry Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.