Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect German Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect German Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to german bean soup recipe. To make german bean soup you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make German Bean Soup:
- Prepare 2 bunch of green onion, sliced.
- Take 1 bunch of leek, chopped.
- Provide 6 large of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 15 of baby carrots, sliced.
- Provide 2 lb of beef for stew.
- Prepare 2 of polska keilbasa sausage, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of vegetable bullion cubes.
- Get 2 can of northern beans.
- Provide 2 can of navy beans.
- Get 1/4 cup of parsley flakes, to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of pepper, add more to taste.
Instructions to make German Bean Soup:
- place beef and sausage in large pot, fill with just enough water to cover meat completely. cook over medium heat until fully cooked. remove meat from juice..
- place vegetables (onion, leek, potato, carrot) into meat juice. cook over medium heat until cooked completely..
- replace meat in pot with vegetables. drop in bullion cubes and dissolve completely..
- strain liquids out of bean cans, add beans to pot. add pepper and parsley to taste. cook over medium heat until heated through. serve..
If you find this German Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.