Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot taco chicken 🐔 recipe. To make crockpot taco chicken 🐔 you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔:
- Provide 2 packs of boneless/ skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1 cup of salsa (your favorite!).
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get of Flour tortillas.
- Take of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use of Sour cream.
- Get of Salsa (your favorite!).
- Take of Lettuce/ Tomatoes.
Steps to make Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in crockpot…….
- Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot slightly opened halfway thru cooking…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!.
This is a nice change from ground beef if you want to try something. Who says boneless, skinless chicken breasts have to be boring? It works for so many Mexican dishes = tacos, burritos, taquitos, salads… Chicken Taco Seasoning Crock Pot Recipes. Anyway, I like to mix things up and get creative in the taco department and one of my favorites is crockpot chicken tacos. Serve straight out the pot, with tortillas, taco shells, on a bed of lettuce, over rice, or on a potato!
If you find this Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.