Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ground Beef Enchilada recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground Beef Enchilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Enchilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef enchilada recipe. You can have ground beef enchilada using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground Beef Enchilada:
- Provide 2 (10 oz) of cans (566 gr) Red Enchilada sauce El Paso Mild.
- Use 1272 gr of cooked 90% lean ground beef (4lb raw-cooked and rinsed).
- Prepare 2 lbs of frozen sweet corn (907 gr).
- You need 224 gr of Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese (8-28 gr/1oz servings).
- Use 17 of Carb Watch Flour Tortillas.
- Provide 1320 gr of Chunky Mild Salsa.
- Use of Nutritional information.
Steps to make Ground Beef Enchilada:
- Cook beef till no pink remains. In another pot boil a 2 lb bag of sweet corn till done to your liking. Drain.
- Drain and rinse beef. Add back to pot. With salsa, 112 gr of shredded cheese and corn. Mix to melt.
- Add 200 grams of mixture to tortilla, roll tight keeping flap on bottom of pan. Pack tight 9 in one pan and 8 in the other..
- Pour one can Enchilada sauce over entire pan of Enchilada and sprinkle 56 grams of cheese over each pan..
- Bake at 400° for 30 min until cheese is bubbling..
These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas! Ground Beef Enchiladas. on Paula Deens Food Network program. It is like having authentic beef enchiladas. Ground beef enchiladas are one of my very favorite meals, and this is a tasty version my family enjoyed! This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce.
If you find this Ground Beef Enchilada recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.