Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sausage Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage gravy recipe. To make sausage gravy you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Gravy:
- Take 1 lb of Mild Breakfast Sausage.
- Prepare 4 cup of Milk.
- Get 6 tbsp of Flour.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder.
Instructions to make Sausage Gravy:
- First I start by putting the biscuits in the oven. By the time they are ready to come out you will just be finishing with the gravy. I use Pillsbury Biscuits..
- In a large pot brown the mild breakfast sausage..
- Once the sausage starts to brown add the garlic powder and onion powder..
- Once the sausage is fully cooked (do not drain the grease) add the flour and stir around. Cook this for 1-2 minutes..
- Slowly at the milk and stir to combine. Cook over medium/high heat and bring to a simmer stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper to taste. Once it starts to simmer reduce heat to low. Continue to cook a couple more minutes until it has thickened..
- Enjoy and thank you for viewing. Please post pictures and comments of your finished meal!.
There are not many comforting and delicious breakfasts than homemade flaky buttermilk biscuits smothered in some perfect Country Sausage Gravy. Sausage with Gravy – affectionately known as "Bangers and Mash" – with a killer gravy. Sausage gravy recipes are really healthy. The thing is, at my house we whip up homemade sausage gravy at least once a month. Sausage gravy is a popular breakfast item throughout the Southern parts of the United States of America.
If you find this Sausage Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.