Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Cinnamon Swirl Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Cinnamon Swirl Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cinnamon swirl bread recipe. You can have homemade cinnamon swirl bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Cinnamon Swirl Bread:
- Provide of For the dough:.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 1/4 tsp. of instant yeast (or 1 standard packet).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Take 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, very softened.
- Take 3 cups of bread flour + extra as needed.
- Provide 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Take of For the cinnamon filling:.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of For brushing the top of the loaf:.
- You need 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
Steps to make Homemade Cinnamon Swirl Bread:
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk together the sugar and yeast. Heat the milk and water together either in the microwave or on the stovetop until it's warm to the touch (about 110°F). Pour the milk mixture over the yeast and sugar and whisk it together. Then loosely cover it and let it sit for 5 minutes, until it's frothy. Then use either a rubber spatula or a dough hook if you're using a stand mixer and beat in the butter until it's slightly broken up..
- Next add 2 1/2 cups of the bread flour, the salt and the cinnamon and mix until combined (med-low speed). Then add additional bread flour (about 1/2 cup, maybe a bit more) until you get a soft dough that no longer sticks to the sides of the bowl. Then you either want to knead with floured hands or with the mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, until the dough is smooth and still slightly soft..
- Shape your dough into a ball and place it into a large, greased bowl. Turn the ball to coat all sides, then cover it tightly with plastic wrap or foil and let it rise someplace warm for 1-2 hours, or until doubled in size. Towards the end of rise time, mix together the remaining sugar and cinnamon for your bread filling in a small bowl and set it aside. Also grease a 9×5" loaf pan with either more butter or with non-stick spray and set it aside..
- Punch down the dough to release the air, then place it onto a floured surface. Use a floured rolling pin to roll it out into a rectangle (9×18"). Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mix over the dough, leaving a border around the sides. Then roll it up very tightly into a 9" log. Pinch the ends together to seal or tuck them slightly under. Place into the prepared loaf pan and cover loosely. Allow it to do a 2nd rise someplace warm until the dough rise to the top of the pan, about 1 hour..
- Adjust your oven rack to the lower third position and preheat to 350°F. Gently brush the melted butter over the top of the dough. Bake until the loaf is golden brown and when it's gently tapped, the top of the loaf sounds hollow, about 35-45 minutes. If you notice the bread browning too quickly while it bakes, then loosely tent foil over the top..
- Once it's done, place the pan on a wire rack to cool for 10 or so minutes. Then remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool completely on the wire rack before slicing and serving. Keep leftovers covered for 4-5 days or store in the fridge for up to 1 week..
Homemade Cinnamon Bread is an easy white bread recipe full of cinnamon sugar! It's soft and tender with the most unbelievably gooey cinnamon swirl inside! Sprinkle a third of the cinnamon sugar on top of batter. Perfect for toast in the morning. To get this complete recipe with instructions and measurements, check out my website: http://www.
If you find this Homemade Cinnamon Swirl Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.