Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable idli recipe. You can have vegetable idli using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable idli:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Semolina, sooji.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of chopped veggies.
- You need of Carrot, onion, beans, peas, ginger.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Coriender powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida, hing.
- Get 1 tbsp of Peanuts, chopped.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of chana dal.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Get of Ingredients for Chutney:-.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry coconut cut into pieces and soaked into hot water.
- Provide 1/3 tbsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Take 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 3 of green chili.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of milk.
- Get of Water as required.
- Use 1/2 cup of coriender leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of chana dal.
- Use 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 of dried red chilli.
Instructions to make Vegetable idli:
- Take a kadai heat oil add mustard seed, chana dal,pinch asatofeatida, green chilli, ginger and curry leaves and saute for a minute, Than add grated, chopped veggies, peanuts, a pinch of turmeric, red chili, coriender powder saute for 3-4 mins on low flame. Add rava and roast well for 3-4 minutes till aromatic. Cool this mixture completely..
- Add curd and water make a medium consistency batter..
- Grease Idli moulds pour batter and cook in microwave for 4-5 minutes..
- Serve with coconut chutney & coconut coriender chutney..
- (For coconut coriender chutney) :- Take a ginder add all the ingredients grind till smooth, remove into a bowl..
- (Tadka):- Firstly chopped dry coconut and soak into hot water for 1-2 hours or Take fresh grated coconut..
- Take sauce pan/ tadka pan 1 tsp oil add mustard seeds, chana dal, curry leaves, dried red chilli fry for a few seconds pour over all the Chutney.. mix well. Serve.
The healthy vegetable idli for kids is loaded with veggies to add a touch of health quotient. Vegetable Idli is a colorful and veggie packed version of traditional plain idli. It's one of the favourite thing in our house and we have tried different types of it. If you or your kids are bored of the regular idlis, try these colorful vegetable idlis for a change. Idli is a type of breakfast food, in the form of a savory rice cake.
If you find this Vegetable idli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.