Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick & Crunchy Fried Delicious Chicken⚘🐣🐥😋🍋 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Crunchy Fried Delicious Chicken⚘🐣🐥😋🍋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Crunchy Fried Delicious Chicken⚘🐣🐥😋🍋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You really need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & crunchy fried delicious chicken⚘🐣🐥😋🍋 recipe. To cook quick & crunchy fried delicious chicken⚘🐣🐥😋🍋 you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Crunchy Fried Delicious Chicken⚘🐣🐥😋🍋:
- Take 2 of Chicken breasts, thawed, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Provide of Sea salt.
- You need 1 packet of New World Chicken flour to coats (A savoury flour).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chinese Five Spice powder.
- Use 50 g of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- Take 1 bowl of Mixed Raw green salad.
- Provide of To serve: Flatbread dough homemade of yesterday.
- Prepare of or with Steam Rice.
Steps to make Quick & Crunchy Fried Delicious Chicken⚘🐣🐥😋🍋:
- In a bowl put the chicken sprinkle with lemon juice and marinade for 10'. In a plastic bag put 1 Cup Chicken Coat flour, then I add 1 tbs Chinese Five Spice powder, sea salt and shake the bag. Then put the Chicken pieces and shake again..
- In a baking dish put butter and 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive oil and then put the chicken pieces on top. Cover top with foil. Bake in preheated oven 190 Celcius for 20 minutes. Cooked, remove from the oven. Season to taste (Spread a dash of salt if needed). Cooled. To serve with steamed warm Rice cooked, or rewarm the Flatbread in a skillet with no oil (then spread with my creamy homemade Hummus). Also to serve with a mix raw green salad..
If you find this Quick & Crunchy Fried Delicious Chicken⚘🐣🐥😋🍋 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.