Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed bell pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney recipe. You can cook stuffed bell pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney:
- Get 2 of Bellpapper.
- You need 2 of Raw Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 2 of Green chilli.
- Use 1/2 bowl of gram flour.
- Get 1/2 bowl of rice flour.
- Get 1 of Turiya (ridgegourd).
- Provide 1/2 bowl of Curd.
- Use as required of Oil.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per need of Turmeric.
- You need as required of Coriander powder.
- Take as needed of Hing.
- Take As needed of Mustard seeds.
Instructions to make Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney:
- Take Bellpapper, boiled raw banana,spices.
- Heat oil add tomato and green chilli saute for a minute then add boiled and mashed raw banana and all spices and mix it well and stuff it in to bellpapper.
- Take gram flour and rice flour, add salt and hing, make batter for fry.dip stuff bellpapper in this batter and deepfry it.
- Our stuff bellpapper fritter is ready.
- Take skin of ridgegourd (turiya) and boil it,take some chopped green chilli and curd.
- Boiled skin of ridgegourd (turiya) and green chilli grind it and add curd and salt.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds and tempered it.
- Our ridgegourd (turiya) chutney is ready.
If you find this Stuffed Bell Pepper fritters with ridge gourd (turiya) chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.