Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peach Oatmeal Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Oatmeal Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach oatmeal bars recipe. You can have peach oatmeal bars using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peach Oatmeal Bars:
- Take of Crust:.
- Use 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 7 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of Peach Jam Layer:.
- Provide 2 of peaches, peeled and sliced into chunks.
- Take of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of granulated sugar, depending how sweet your peaches are.
- You need of Scant 1/4 cup water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Peach Oatmeal Bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8" baking pan with a strip of parchment paper that hangs out over the ends. Set this aside..
- Place the peaches into a small pot with the lemon juice, sugar and water over medium-high heat. Once it comes to a simmer, reduce the heat and let it cook, stirring occasionally, until it's reduced down and thickened slightly. Then remove the pan from the heat, stir in the vanilla extract and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, stir together both of the flours, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Then pour in the melted butter and stir until everything is moistened and incorporated. The mix should hold its shape if you squeeze some of it in your palm. Pour out 3/4 of the oat mix into the prepared baking pan and use your hands to flatten it out evenly and pack it down tightly..
- Spread the peach mixture evenly over the bottom crust layer. Then sprinkle the rest of the dry mix evenly over the top. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Then let it cool completely before slicing into bars and serving..
These moist peach oatmeal bars are perfect for breakfast or for a healthy dessert. GF & Vegan Peanut Butter Bars. Watch Amanda make her healthier Peach Oatmeal Bars on HSTV.com. Most of my recipes can be made with ingredients you. I promise you'll knock everyone's socks off!
If you find this Peach Oatmeal Bars recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.