Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Edamame Mochi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Edamame Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edamame Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to edamame mochi recipe. To make edamame mochi you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Edamame Mochi:
- Provide 220 g of Glutinous Rice Flour.
- Get 1 cup (250 ml) of Warm Water.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of Edamame Beans *thawed if you use Frozen Edamame Beans.
- Use of Potato Starch Flour to prevent Mochi to stick to hands.
Steps to make Edamame Mochi:
- Mix Glutinous Rice Flour, Warn Water and Salt in a heat-proof bowl until smooth. Add Edamame Beans and mix to combined..
- Cover the bowl with a plate, heat in the microwave for 1 minute, stir well with a wet spatular, and heat 2 more minutes or until the mixture is cooked through. When the colour becomes slightly transparent (not white), it is cooked. *Tips: As the mixture is very sticky, wet the spatular with warm water frequently and sprinkle some warm water over the mixture as you stir..
- Spread plenty of Potato Starch Flour on a large plate, using a wet spatular, take the thick and sticky ‘Mochi’ mixture onto the plate. Sprinkle extra Potato Starch Flour over the ‘Mochi’ as well. Set aside, because it is still too hot to handle..
- When Mochi is slightly cooled, divide into 12 portions, and remove excess Starch..
- Enjoy with your favourite sauce. Soy Sauce is good, but I like the mix of Soy Sauce & some Sugar..
Edamame are green, young soybeans, the taste is similar to nuts. Zunda mochi is served with a sweetened paste made of edamame, a type of soybean enjoyed in Japanese cuisine. Roasted sesame seeds on top, this is a tasty but healthy fat free sweet/snack. Well… it is not easy to make. When the slices of 'Mame Mochi' are toasted, they smell so good and taste wonderful.
If you find this Edamame Mochi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.