Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate pudding recipe. To cook chocolate pudding you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Pudding:
- Use 2 cups of whole milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need 50 of grmdark chocolate, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take of Sprinkles for top.
Steps to make Chocolate Pudding:
- Combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, salt and rice flour in a medium saucepan..
- Gradually add milk and whisk until well combined. Place over medium heat..
- Cook stirring constantly, until pudding is bubbling and thickens. Stir in the chopped chocolate and heavy cream..
- After the chocolate melted, turn off the heat, add vanilla and whisk until well blended..
- Pour into dessert bowls.
- Let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until ready to serve..
If you find this Chocolate Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.