Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken souvlaki with tzatziki sauce recipe. You can cook chicken souvlaki with tzatziki sauce using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce:
- Use of Marinade.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried dill.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Get 6 oz of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of cucumber: peeled, seeded and grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- Get 2/3 tsp of dried dill.
- Get 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce:
- Marinade::: Combine all ingredients and take chicken breasts, cut up into bite sized pieces and add to a bag, than add marinade. Let sit in refrigerator for two hours..
- Tzatziki Sauce::: Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for up to two hours as well..
- After Chicken is done marinating, cook on stovetop, oven or grill… Whichever you prefer. Cook chicken accordingly..
If you find this Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.