Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french bread recipe. To make french bread you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French bread:
- Use 2 1/2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 3 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 cup of Very warm water.
- You need 6 cup of Flour.
Instructions to make French bread:
- Combine water, yeast ,sugar,salt and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until sugar, yeast and salt are desolved.
- Add 3 cups of four and beat on medium speed until dough becomes sticky. Add remaining flour and beat until the dough forms a ball.
- Knead the dough a lot. The more u knead the dough the better bread you will get.
- Put dough in greased bowl and let rise for one hour or until doubled.
- Punch dough down and shape into loaves, let rise again for another hour.
- Bake for 25 to 30 min in 350° oven.
- Part way through your bake time brush top of bread with melted butter and garlic. Sprinkle top with italian seasoning. Finish baking.
It's great to rip apart and eat as is, sliced open for sandwiches like a banh mi, or toasted for garlic bread. French bread is a classic dinner bread. Any bread considered French by its style, the specific ingredients used or the method used to make it. This homemade french bread is golden and crispy on the outside, while remaining soft and slightly chewy on the inside. Homemade bakery French bread in minutes.
If you find this French bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.