Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesesteak Potato Skillet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesesteak Potato Skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesesteak Potato Skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesesteak potato skillet recipe. To cook cheesesteak potato skillet you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesesteak Potato Skillet:
- Get of super thin sliced rib eye steak (Korean BBQ style beef).
- Take of large potatoes, diced medium-small.
- You need of bell peppers sliced thin (any colour).
- Get of mushrooms, sliced.
- Get of medium-large onion, thin sliced.
- Provide of Salt and black pepper,.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic and Herb Mrs. Dash,.
- Get of cream cheese.
- Provide of grainy dijon mustard.
- Prepare of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesesteak Potato Skillet:
- In a cast iron skillet, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, add your onions and thin beef. Add Worcestershire sauce and lots of fresh cracked black pepper (or to taste)Cook on medium-high until onions are soft and beef is cooked through. Once done, remove and set aside in a bowl..
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil again to the skillet, add your diced potatoes. Add the remaining tbsp of olive oil and season with Mrs. Dash and salt and pepper to taste. Cook on medium-low for about 15 min (I popped a lid on to trap some steam to help potatoes cook along) mix occasionally to prevent sticking..
- Once the potatoes are about 80% cooked through, add the mushrooms and peppers, add more salt and pepper to taste (if needed)stir and cook another 10 min, stirring occasionally again. (I popped a lid on at this point as well).
- You can turn off the heat at this point (there's enough heat retained in the cast iron now) add your cream cheese and dijon and stir to combine with everything and until the cream cheese is melted..
- Top the skillet with your beef and onion mixture, add your shredded cheddar on top.
- Set under the broiler for about 5 min and enjoy this RIDICULOUS delish meal..
Note: I used the thin rib eye steak you find at Korean BBQ restaurants or hot pot restaurants. Well, at least for now. 🙂 Start with large russet potatoes; pierce them all over with a fork so. Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt/pepper. Add Worcestershire sauce and lots of fresh cracked black pepper (or to taste)Cook on medium-high until onions are soft and beef is cooked through. Of course you could also serve this with a baked potato or go the traditional route and slice up your favorite gluten free roll and make a gluten free Philly cheesesteak!
If you find this Cheesesteak Potato Skillet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.