Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe. To make boudin stuffed chicken breast you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Boudin stuffed chicken breast:
- Get of Chicken breasts spilt.
- Take of Boudin links casin removed.
- Get of Thick cut bacon (peppered).
- You need of Your favorite cajun rub. (Slap you mamas is my favorite).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
Steps to make Boudin stuffed chicken breast:
- In a big bowl mix brown sugar and how ever much spice you like of cajun rub. Toss in bacon strips usually 2 strips per breast. Toss to coat bacon. Set a side.
- Split chicken breast without cutting the sides completely so it forms a pocket. Stuff with boudin you removed from casin. Dust the chicken with the cajun rub..
- Wrap the bacon strips around chicken. You can secure it with a cut skewer or wrap with butcher twine..
- Put in shallow oven dish and cook at 350 until internal temp is safe. Last 10 minutes of the cook sprinkle more sugar mix over the chicken. It will caramelize. Becareful not to let it burn..
Tender, juicy, easy to make chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning mix. One of my favorite foods is boudin. This scrumptious treat is traditionally made with pork, rice, seasonings, and various vegetables, such as. Season chicken breast, then open them up and place ½ stick of Zummo Boudin (with casing removed) into chicken breast. Just one of our best baked chicken breast recipes.
If you find this Boudin stuffed chicken breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.