Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creme caramel custard★recipe video★ recipe. To make creme caramel custard★recipe video★ you need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★:
- Get of ■for caramel.
- You need 2 oz (3/10 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Take 3 Tbsp. of water.
- Use 1 tsp. of rum.
- Get of ■for custard.
- Use 2 of eggs (LL size), room temperature.
- Use 3 of egg yolks (LL size), room temperature.
- Get 1.76 oz (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Provide 8.8 oz (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp.) milk.
- You need 1/3 of of a vanilla bean pod.
- Prepare 1.6 oz (1/7 cup) of sweetened condensed milk.
Instructions to make Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKpwV2VWiI.
- Split open lengthways and scrape the seeds out. Put it in milk while straining to avoid clumps. Put the pod and leave it for an hour..
- 【caramel】Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp. water in a pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge becomes yellow, move it from time to time. When steam comes out strongly, turn off the heat. Add 1 Tbsp. water..
- Put the pot on wet towel. Add rum and mix. Quickly pour the caramel into ramekins. Preheat a oven to 338 ºF..
- 【custard】Put whole eggs and egg yolks in a bowl. Mix gently so as not to foam until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar and mix well. Continue to mix for a minute after the sugar disappears..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to the vanilla milk. (vanilla milk ; process 2) Warm the milk while mixing. Warm it until steam comes out..
- Add the milk to the egg mixture in 3-4 parts. Mix well each time. After adding all, continue to mix for a minute. Put a paper towel and remove foam on the surface..
- Strain it with a tea strainer. Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Cover each with aluminum foil..
- Spread a wet kitchen cloth on a baking tray and put a deep-sided baking pan on it. Spread a kitchen cloth on the pan. Place the ramekins in it..
- Mix water and boiling water in the same ratio to make about 122ºF hot water. Pour the plenty of hot water into the pan. Bake it at 302ºF for 30-35 minutes..
- Let it cool quickly with ice water. Chill it in a fridge for 3-6 hours..
- Put bottom of the ramekin in hot water to loosen the caramel. Slide a small knife around the edges..
- Place a dish on the top, and turn upside down and shake lightly. It's all done!.
If you find this Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.